Fosi Audio TB10D is a Hi-Fi stereo 2-channel amplifier that features 300W x 2 output, it is a mini power amp which is equipped with bass and treble control. Simple compact design but practical and powerful! Home Hi-Fi integrated amplifier designed for the customers who pursue Hi-Fi sound!
|Audio Input:||RCA Input|
|Power supply:||32V 5A|
|Power supply voltage range:||18V-48V|
|Frequency Range:||20Hz – 20kHz (±1 dB)|
|Output Power:||300W + 300W|
|Product Size:||166 x 105 x 40 mm|
Product Overview & Control Functions
Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier *1
AC Power Cord * 1
32V Power Supply *1
User Manual *1
Prepare 1: TB10D, 32V power supply, passive speakers, speaker wires or banana plugs;
Prepare 2: Connect the TB10D to the passive speakers via the speaker wire or banana plugs;
Prepare 3: Connect the 32V power supply to the DC input;
Prepare 4: Toggle the power switch on the front panel upwards to turn on the TB10D amplifier.
Note: Be sure that the volume/power switch is in the OFF position before connecting the power supply.
How to connect the speaker wire?
Method1 : Bare wire connection illustration
① Release the horn terminals block terminals;
② Insert the two ends of the speaker wire into the amplifier and speaker terminal holes;
③ Tighten the horn terminals;
Note: Please avoid the speaker wires being exposed and touching the amplifier casing, as this may cause a short circuit fault.
Method2 : Banana plugs connection illustration
① : Release the banana jacket;
② : Loosen the screw;
③ : lnsertion speaker wire and tighten the screw;
④ : Tighten the banana jacket;
⑤: Insert the banana plug into the horn terminals of the speaker and amplifier.
Note: Please take care to avoid contact between the two banana plugs and causing a short circuit fault as some of the banana plugs are metal cased.
Follow RCA Input Steps:
Prepare: audio source (take a phone as an example), a RCA cable or a 3.5mm AUX to RCA cable (some devices will need).
Step 1: Connect your phone to TB10D via a 3.5mm to RCA cable;
Step 2: After a successful connection to TB10D,The input mode indicator light will turn red;
Step 3: Open the audio application, play and enjoy!
Note: Please keep the TB10D away from other electric device. The TB10D can’t use with a radio simultaneously.
1: What type of speakers work best with TB10D Amplifier?
- TB10D works great with any 2-8 G passive speakers.
Note: please know that the TB10D amplifier is for passive speakers, not for powered speakers and subwoofer.
2: Why does the TB10D make serious noise when used together with a radio?
- A common feature of Class D power amplifiers is that they can cause serious noise when used with a radio, so we do not recommend using the TB10D with a radio or too close to it.
3: Can I connect a turntable to TB10D amp, why is the volume is extremely Low?
- As for the turntables do not have a built-in preamp, you need to add an external phono preamp before connecting TB10D.
- As for the turntables which have a built-in preamp, you need to switch the preamp on before connecting TB10D.
4: Why does my power indicator not light up?
- Please check that the AC power cord is securely connected to the power supply and to an AC power outlet.
- Please check that the AC power outlet is supplying power, make sure the power LED on the power supply will stay on.
- Please replace another power supply and try it 18-48V DC power supplies are suitable.
- If you make sure the power supply is defective, please contact us for exchange.
5: Why does the sound is cracking or make a lot of electric noise?
- Please make sure all the cables completely pushed into the devices, incompletely connection will cause this cracking.
- Please remove all the inputs then check whether cracking noise disappear or not, the cracking maybe from the audio source or input cables.
- If you are not using the original factory standard power supply, please replace the power supply before testing. Many power supply in the market have large interference coefficient, which will cause a lot of current sound.
6: Can I use headphone with this product?
- No, the TB10D cannot be connected to headphones and only supports passive speakers.
7: Why there is no voice from my amplifier?
- Please check whether the cable of power supply is connected to TB10D and whether the power indicator is on.
- Make sure the TB10D’s indicator light is on when the power is turned on.
- Please check that the TB10D and your source components are turned on and not set to minimum volume, if possible replace your source and test again.
- Check that the wire connections from the audio source to each speaker in the amplifier are connected correctly.
- Please check that the cable is not loose, Incomplete connection is one of the main reasons for no sound.
8: How much power does this use in standby mode? Can this amp be left on all the time?
- This is the class D amplifier, it will cost very low power when it is in standby mode. It can be connected all the time and it is safe without power consumption.
9: Sound quality is not good?
- Make sure all the cables are fully connected.
- Adjust the treble and bass control of the power amplifier to achieve the right tone.
- Please try to change the sound source and cables to test.
10: Should I unplug the power cord?
- If the item will not be used for a long time, please unplug the power plug to prevent the item from being burnt due to lightning strike.
11: Can I bridge channel 1 and channel 2 to get 600watts?
- NO, this amplifier can’t be bridged.
12: How can I connect TB10D to TV?
- Because the TB10D has an RCA input, it can be connected to a TV.
13: Will I be able to turn up the volume using my TV controller or will I need to adjust the volume manually?
- Technically speaking the TV’s remote control does not control the volume of the amplifier and adjusting the volume of the amplifier requires the manual use of the amplifier’s volume control buttons, but the size of the signal from the TV to the amplifier will ahect the sound output of the amplifier.
14: Why the sound cut in and cut out?
- Try to reduce the sound of the sound source.
- Try to change the audio source to test.
- Reduce the volume of the treble and bass knob on the TB10D.
- Ensure that the positive and negative poles of the speaker output do not touch together. Some relatively large banana plugs are easy to touch together and cause a short circuit.
15: Can I Connect a Subwoofer to the Fosi Audio Amps?
- If you bought subwoofer amps from Fosi Audio or 2.1 channel amplifier(the amp that with sub output), you can connect to a subwoofer, but if you got the 2.0 channel amp, you can’t connect to the subwoofer.
16: Can I exchange the power supply come with the amplifier and to get more power?
- The TB10D comes with 32V 5A power supply, it’s enough for most bookshelf speakers, but if you want to get more power, you can exchange the power supply, the voltage range is DC18-48V, you can use 24V 8A, or 32V 6A power supply.
17: Can I take the TB10D to other countries?
- Yes, the wide voltage AC 110-240V for power input can be used in any country. You only need to match the power cord adapter of the corresponding country.
Any problems please leave a message to the customer support email address: email@example.com
- All Fosi Audio products have an 18-month limited warranty on parts and labor from the date of Please contact us if you have any problems.
About Fosi Audio
- Fosi Audio designs and builds innovative audio products with all your music in mind. Great sound, simple but elegant designs, high-quality materials, and truly useful features are what Fosi Audio is about. We sincerely hope you get as much enjoyment from our products as we’ve had to create them!
Our website: www.fosiaudio.com
Amazon store: www.amazon.com/fosiaudio
Our Youtube channel: Fosi Audio
Our Facebook page: Fosi Audio
Call us: +49 33389171782
After-sale Service and Technical Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org