Fosi Audio TB10A is a Hi-Fi stereo 2 channel amplifier that features 100W x 2 output, It Is a mini power amp which Is equipped with bass and treble control. Simple compact design but practical and powerful! Home Hi-Fi integrated amplifier designed for the customer who pursue HI-Fl sound!
24V – 4.5A
Power supply voltage range:
20Hz – 20kHz (±1 dB)
|Product Size:||130 x 100 x35 mm|
Product Overview & Control Functions
Fosi Audio TB10A Amplifier * 1
AC Power Cord * 1
24V Power Supply * 1
Instruction Manual * 1
Prepare 1: TB10A, 24V power supply, passive speakers, speaker wires or banana plugs;
Prepare 2: Connect the TB10A to the passive speakers via the speaker wire or banana plugs;
Prepare 3: Connect the 24V power supply to the DC input;
Prepare 4: Toggle the power switch on the front panel upwards to turn on the TB10A amplifier.
Note: Be sure that the volume/power switch is in the OFF position before connecting the power supply.
How to connect the speaker wire?
Method 1: Bare wire connection illustration
①: Release the horn terminals block terminals;
② : Insert the two ends of the speaker wire into the amplifier and speaker terminal holes;
③ : Tighten the horn terminals;
Note: Please avoid the speaker wires being exposed and touching the amplifier casing, as this may cause a short circuit fault.
Method 2: Banana plugs connection illustration
1 : Release the banana jacket;
2 : Loosen the screw;
3 : Insertion speaker wire and tighten the screw;
4 : Tighten the banana jacket;
5 : Insert the banana plug into the horn terminals of the speaker and amplifier.
Note: Please make sure that the speakers’ wire are not attached
Follow RCA Input Steps:
Prepare: audio source (take a phone as an example),a RCA cableor a 3.5mm AUX to RCA cable (some devices will need).
Step 1: Connect your phone to TB1 OA via a 3.5mm to RCA cable;
Step 2: After a successful connection to TB10A,The input mode indicator light will turn red;
Step 3: Open the audio application,p lay and enjoy!
Note: Please keep the TB1 DA away from other electric device. The TB10A can’t use with a radio simultaneously
3.5mm AUX for example
Prepare: audio source (take a phone as an example), a 3.5mm AUX cable or a 3.5mm AUX to RCA cable (some devices will need).
Step 1: Connect your phone to BT10A’s AUX interface via a 3.5mm AUX cable;
Step 2: After connecting to BT10A, the indicator light shows red light;
Step 3: Open the audio application, play and enjoy!
1: What type of speakers work best with TB10A Amplifier?
- TB10A works great with any 2-8 D passive speakers.
Note: please know that the TB10A amplifier is for passive speakers, not for powered speakers and subwoofer.
2: Why does the TB10A make serious noise when used together with a radiot？
- A common feature of Class D power amplifiers is that they can cause serious noise when used with a radio, so we do not recommend using the TB10A with a radio or too close to it.
3: Can I connect a turntable to TB1OA amp, why is the volume is extremely Low?
- As for the turntables do not have a built-in preamp, you need to add an external phono preamp before connecting TB10A.
- As for the turntables which have a built-in preamp, you need to switch the preamp on before connecting TB10A.
4: Why does my power indicator not light up?
- Please check that the AC power cord is securely connected to the power supply and to an AC power outlet.
- Please check that the AC power outlet is supplying power, make sure the power LED on the power supply will stay on.
- Please replace another power supply and try it again.12-24V DC power supply are suitable.
- If you make sure the power supply is defective, please contact us for exchange.
5: Why does the sound is cracking or make a lot of electric noise.
- Please make sure all the cables completely pushed into the devices, incompletely connection will cause this cracking.
- Please remove all the inputs then check whether cracking noise disappear or not, the cracking maybe from the audio source or input cables.
- If you are not using the original factory standard power supply, please replace the power supply before testing. Many power supply in the market have large interference coefficient, which will cause a lot of current sound.
6: Can I use headphone with this product?
- No, the TB10A cannot be connected to headphones and only supports passive speakers.
7: Why there is no voice from my amplifier?
- Please check whether the cable of power supply is connected to TB10A and whether the power indicator is on.
- Make sure the TB10A’s indicator light is on when the power is turned on.
- Please check that the TB10A and your source components are turned on and not set to minimum volume, if possible replace your source and test again.
- Check that the wire connections from the audio source to each speaker in the amplifier are connected correctly.
- Please check that the cable is not loose, damaged. Incomplete connection is one of the main reasons for no sound.
8: How much power does this use in standby mode? Can this amp be left on all the time?
- This is the class D amplifier, it will cost very low power when it is in standby mode. It can be connected all the time and it is safe without power consumption.
9: Sound quality is not good?
- Make sure all the cables are fully connected.
- Adjust the treble and bass control of the power amplifier to achieve the right tone.
- Please try to change the sound source and cables to test.
10: Should I unplug the power cord?
- If the item will not be used for a long time, please unplug the power plug to prevent the item from being burnt due to lightning strike.
11: Can I bridge channel 1 and channel 2 to get 200 watts?
- NO, this amplifier can’t be bridged.
12: How can I connect TB10A to TV?
- Because the TB10A has an RCA input, it can be connected to a TV.
13: Will I be able to turn up the volume using my TV controller or will I need to adjust the volume manuallyt？
- Technically speaking the TV’s remote control does not control the volume of the amplifier and adjusting the volume of the amplifier requires the manual use of the amplifier’s volume control buttons, but the size of the signal from the TV to the amplifier will affect the sound output of the amplifier.
14: Why the sound cut in and cut out?
- Try to reduce the sound of the sound source.
- Try to change the audio source to test.
- Reduce the volume of the treble and bass knob on the TB10A.
- Ensure that the positive and negative poles of the speaker output do not touch together. Some relatively large banana plugs are easy to touch together and cause a short circuit.
15: Can I Connect a Subwoofer to the Fosi Audio Amp?
- If you bought subwoofer amps from Fosi Audio or 2.1 channel amplifier(the amp that with sub output), you can connect to a subwoofer, but if you got the 2.0 channel amp, you can’t connect to the subwoofer.
16: Can I exchange the power supply come with the amplifier and to get more power？
- The TB10A comes with 24V 4.5A power supply, it’s enough for most bookshelf speakers, but if you want to get more power, you can exchange the power supply, the voltage range is DC12-24V, you can use 24V 8A, or 24V 10A power supply.
17: Can I take the TB10A to other countries?
- Yes, the wide voltage AC 110-240V for power input can be used in any country. You only need to match the power cord adapter of the corresponding country.
- All Fosi Audio products have an 18-month limited warranty on parts and labor from the date of purchase. Please contact us if you have any problems.