Gaming DAC & Headphone Amplifier
- Born for Gaming. Perfect for your home gaming system.
- Suitable for PS5/Computers/PC/MAC/Nintendo Switch/active speakers, etc.
- Adopts the Texas Instruments NE5532 op-amp chip
- Converts USB Type C/Optical/Coaxial signals to 3.5MM AUX and RCA signals
- Master volume/bass/treble control and input mode switch
PREMIUM 24-BIT DAC
Your computer, phone, tablet, TV and more can benefit from the K5 Pro 24-bit DAC and headphone amplifier, which is perfect for upgrading the audio between your computer and gaming system.
the upgraded version of Fosi Audio Q4
Fosi Audio USB DAC Headphone Amp Combo
- Input: USB-C/OPT/COA/3.5MM Microphone; Output: RCA/3.5mm Headphone
- USB C/OPT/COASampling Rate: up to 24bit/96 kHz;
- Output power: 1000mw@16Ω, 500mw@32Ω, 300mw@64Ω, 150mw@128Ω, 80mw@300Ω;
- THD: <0.003%; S/N: >110db; Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Recommended headphone impedance: 16-300Ω
ADVANCE YOUR LISTENING
Perfect for providing high quality audio to speakers or headphones, the K5 Pro is a premium 24-bit DAC and headphone amplifier for your computer, phone, tablet, TV and more, The K5 Pro connects to your computer’s USB port or optical output without any software to download, making the K5 Pro quick and easy to set up, and will have you playing in seconds.
An elegant and rich sound
K5 PRO - BORN FOR GAMING
The K5 Pro breathes new life to your games – even the ones you thought you knew best – by delivering more detail and immersion than ever before.
COMPATIBLE WITH ANYTHING
Cross-platform compatibility allows you to enjoy enhanced audio on your favorite games, regardless of whether you play on a PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, or PC.
|Compatibility||PC, Mac, PS5, PS4, PS4 Pro,Nintendo Switch, Phone|
|Input Type||USB-C, Optical, Coaxial, 3.5 mm mic|
|Output Type||3.5 mm headphone jack/line-out, RCA|
|USB Sampling Rate||Up to 24 bit/96 kHz|
|Optical/Coaxial Sampling Rate||Up to 24 bit/192 kHz|
|Headphone Impedance Supported||16-300 Ω|
|Power Input||DC 5V via USB-C|
|Dimensions||4.4×3.7×1.2 in (112x95x30mm)|
|Net Weight||0.55 lb (251g)|
Troubleshooting / FAQ
- Please make sure all cables are well connected.
- Please make sure your headphone has a PC default path: Setting-Microphone-Allow accessing to your microphone.
- Please make sure the Record on your PC sound settings is set to “Fosi Audio K5 Pro”. PC default path: Sound settings-Record Choose “Fosi Audio K5 Pro”.
- Please make sure the K5 Pro is in USB input In optical and coaxial input mode, the K5 PRO DOES NOT support microphone.
- Please make sure the microphone permission is enabled on the audio source device.
- The USB cable included in the package has two Please use Type-C to Type-C form to connect K5 Pro to your PS5’s Type-C port on the front panel. K5 Pro cannot be powered on if you use the Type-A to Type-C form to connect.
- Yes.Other devices with Type-C port like mobile phones, tablets, iPad Pro, etc. are also supported. Fosi Audio K5 Pro is super-versatile.
- Besides the USB Type-C Cable included in the package, you’ll also need a SV power adapter with USB output, such as your cell phone’s charger or power bank, or just connect to your PC via the USB Type-C Note: When you plug the USB Type-C Cable into the K5 PRO and long press the multi-function knob, if you see the Input Mode Indicator is on, that means the connection is up.
- Please check if the input mode selection is correct.
- The K5 PRO supports 3.Smm headphone output and RCA sound output simultaneously. You can check if the headphone output is normal or not when you find the RCA output has no sound.
- Please try to replace the RCA cable and test again.
- Please check that if your input device is playing Dolby/DTS audio or not, If yes, please change it to RAW/PCM type and try again.
- It doesn’t support the latest Xbox Series X or Series S since they do not support the UAC 1.0 or UAC 0 protocol. For Xbox One X, Xbox One Sand Xbox One, you can connect the console to K5 Pro via the optical, which only supports audio output but microphone not supported.
- Please try to connect the USB Type-C cable to the other USB ports on your Some USB ports may have unstable data transmission so please try to swap it.
- Please try it on another computer.
- Please replace the USB Type-C cable and retest.
- Click Start menu, then type device manager in the Search box and then select Device Manager.
- Expand Universal Serial Bus Press and hold (or right-click) a device and select Uninstall. Repeat for each device.
- Once completed, restart your computer. Your USB controllers will automatically install.
- If Windows update causes the device to be unrecognized, please update all windows components and reboot and Please contact us if the problem still insists.
- Just click the sound icon in your notification area.
- Click the “Select playback device” option.
- Select the playback device “Fosi Audio K5 Pro”.
- Please exit the Spotify app and switch the playback device to the computer’s own sound card device, open Spotify and play, confirm that it works, and then switch the playback device to “Fosi Audio K5 Pro”.
- Right-click the PC sound icon in the right bottom notification area, open Volume Mixer, click the icon of the device/SPDIF: “Fosi Audio K5 Pro” to open the Properties, click the Advanced, select 24Bit/96kHz for maximum sound quality output.
- Please try to connect the USB Type-C cable to the other USB ports on your Some USB ports may have unstable data transmission. Normally speaking, it’s better to use the USB port on the rear panel of the computer console.
- Please replace the USB Type-C cable and Contact us if the problem still insists.
- Try to reduce the sound of your device.
- Try to exchange your audio source and cables to test, if still so then there may be some problem with the K5 Pro.
- Make sure your audio source devices and the headphones, amplifier, or active speakers you connect are working well. And please check over all the connections of the input and output cables. Then you can try to change the audio input source, output devices, and cables to test again. Also please check if the power supply works.