The Fosi Audio TB10D is a class D amplifier designed to give you the most bang for buck. This amplifier features an ultra-compact design with a maximum power output of 600W, making it perfect for small sound systems or 2 channel stereo systems.
Mini amp - As big as you want it.
you will enjoy the remarkable improvement an amplifier can bring to your sound. Music is now big, bold and live
The Best Sounding Class D Amplifier
Easy to install Class-D audio amplifier. Ideal for building home audio sound system. Designed for high quality audio output with RCA input connection.
The High-Performance Audio Amplifier
True to its word, the TB10D delivers masterful performance with excellent power efficiency. Packing a powerful TPA3255 chip, this amplifier can drive your speakers with ease.
|Audio Input:||RCA Input|
|Power supply:||32V 5A|
|Power supply voltage range:||18V-48V|
|Frequency Range:||20Hz – 20kHz (±1 dB)|
|Output Power:||300W + 300W|
|Product Size:||166 x 105 x 40 mm|
Troubleshooting / FAQ
- TB10D works great with any 2-8 G passive speakers.
Note: please know that the TB10D amplifier is for passive speakers, not for powered speakers and subwoofer.
- A common feature of Class D power amplifiers is that they can cause serious noise when used with a radio, so we do not recommend using the TB10D with a radio or too close to it.
- As for the turntables do not have a built-in preamp, you need to add an external phono preamp before connecting TB10D.
- As for the turntables which have a built-in preamp, you need to switch the preamp on before connecting TB10D.
- Please check that the AC power cord is securely connected to the power supply and to an AC power outlet.
- Please check that the AC power outlet is supplying power, make sure the power LED on the power supply will stay on.
- Please replace another power supply and try it 18-48V DC power supplies are suitable.
- If you make sure the power supply is defective, please contact us for exchange.
- Please make sure all the cables completely pushed into the devices, incompletely connection will cause this cracking.
- Please remove all the inputs then check whether cracking noise disappear or not, the cracking maybe from the audio source or input cables.
- If you are not using the original factory standard power supply, please replace the power supply before testing. Many power supply in the market have large interference coefficient, which will cause a lot of current sound.
- No, the TB10D cannot be connected to headphones and only supports passive speakers.
- Please check whether the cable of power supply is connected to TB10D and whether the power indicator is on.
- Make sure the TB10D’s indicator light is on when the power is turned on.
- Please check that the TB10D and your source components are turned on and not set to minimum volume, if possible replace your source and test again.
- Check that the wire connections from the audio source to each speaker in the amplifier are connected correctly.
- Please check that the cable is not loose, Incomplete connection is one of the main reasons for no sound.
- This is the class D amplifier, it will cost very low power when it is in standby mode. It can be connected all the time and it is safe without power consumption.
- Make sure all the cables are fully connected.
- Adjust the treble and bass control of the power amplifier to achieve the right tone.
- Please try to change the sound source and cables to test.
- If the item will not be used for a long time, please unplug the power plug to prevent the item from being burnt due to lightning strike.
- NO, this amplifier can’t be bridged.
- Because the TB10D has an RCA input, it can be connected to a TV.
- Technically speaking the TV’s remote control does not control the volume of the amplifier and adjusting the volume of the amplifier requires the manual use of the amplifier’s volume control buttons, but the size of the signal from the TV to the amplifier will ahect the sound output of the amplifier.
- Try to reduce the sound of the sound source.
- Try to change the audio source to test.
- Reduce the volume of the treble and bass knob on the TB10D.
- Ensure that the positive and negative poles of the speaker output do not touch together. Some relatively large banana plugs are easy to touch together and cause a short circuit.
- If you bought subwoofer amps from Fosi Audio or 2.1 channel amplifier(the amp that with sub output), you can connect to a subwoofer, but if you got the 2.0 channel amp, you can’t connect to the subwoofer.
- The TB10D comes with 32V 5A power supply, it’s enough for most bookshelf speakers, but if you want to get more power, you can exchange the power supply, the voltage range is DC18-48V, you can use 24V 8A, or 32V 6A power supply.
- Yes, the wide voltage AC 110-240V for power input can be used in any country. You only need to match the power cord adapter of the corresponding country.