2.1 Channel Mini Class D Integrated Amp
With this advanced 2.1 CH Bluetooth 5.0 receiver amplifier, you can easily connect passive speakers, passive subwoofers, active speakers, and active subwoofers to your DIY stereo system and experience HiFi music quality.
ADVANCE YOUR GEAR
High-quality stereo Bluetooth 5.0 receiver amp for home entertainment that achieves HiFi audio quality
YOUR REASONS FOR CHOOSING THIS
With an integrated high-performance amplifier, the enclosure is compact, high-performing, and has a variety of audio outputs for optimum versatility
An Uncomplicated, Thoughtful Design
There is no need to install any software or drivers to connect the BT30D to any device, and high-quality binding posts ensure that your passive speakers will connect securely.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|Audio Input:||Bluetooth / RCA|
|Output Interfaces:||3.5MM full-range output, Speaker’s / Subwoofer output|
|Output:||Passive Speakers / Subwoofer +Active Speakers / Subwoofer|
|Power Amplifier Chip:||TPA3255|
|DC Input Range:||DC 12-36V|
|Frequency Range:||20Hz – 20kHz (±1dB)|
|MAX Power Output:||165W(@ 4Ω) x 2+350W(@ 2Ω)|
|Bluetooth Transmission Distance:||Up to 50 Ft (Without obstacle)|
Troubleshooting / FAQ
- Try to use other Bluetooth devices. Weak or unstable Blue- tooth signal will cause this problem, try to close your device to the BT30D PRO.
- Try another RCA cable and make sure the audio cable is connected correctly.
- Please unplug the RCA cable from the amplifier, and then turn it on to have a try.
- Please change the audio cable and audio source to have a try.
- Did you set the “treble” volume to the top? Please volume down the “Treble” volume.
- The gain of BT30D PRO is larger than other model, you can volume down the “Treble” sound. Some speakers are very sensitive so that the white noise will be obvious, it’s normal that BT30D PRO has some noise when you turn up the “Treble” volume.
- Make sure that all the cables are completely pushed into the device, incompletely connection will cause this issue.
- Please keep this device away from other electronic devices.
- Please check the indicator light on the front panel of the amplifier and the power supply are on.
- If the indicator light is on, please check if the volume knob is at the minimum state, if it is, please turn up the volume.
- Make sure that BT30D PRO is in the play mode you want.
Note: Bluetooth input mode (the input mode indicator light will turn blue). RCA input mode (the input mode indicator light will turn red). Once Bluetooth is connected, the RCA input will be interrupted.
- Please check if the audio source is paused.
- Please try to change the sound source, cables and speakers /subwoofer.
- Restart the BT30D PRO and your device, then try to connect again.
Note: Make sure that all the cables are completely pushed into the device.
- Make sure that BT30D PRO is on and the LED light on the power adapter is green.
- Make sure that BT30D PRO is not paired with other devices.
- Make sure that the distance between your device and BT30D PRO is not too long, close your device to BT30D PRO to have a try.
- Make sure there are no obstacles between your device and BT30D PRO, obstacles will affect the Bluetooth operation distance.
- Please try to change another Bluetooth audio source to test.
- Please replug the power supply, move the amplifier to anoth- er room and test it again.
- Restart the BT30D PRO and then try to connect again, try to use another brand of mobile phone.
- Please test whether the Bluetooth and RCA input have the same problem first.
- If the two modes have the same problem, swap the speaker cables of the left and right channels, or change another speaker, and then test whether this channel still does not work.
- If only RCA or Bluetooth mode does not work, change the audio source, change the RCA cable and test again, and make sure that all the cables are completely pushed into the device.
- If your turntable has a built-in phono preamp, you can directly connect the BT30D PRO to your turntable with RCA cable.
- If your turntable does not have a built-in phono preamp, you need to add a phono preamp to the turntable and BT30D PRO, similar to our BOX X2.
- Make sure that the LED light on the power adapter is on.
- If it does not light up: unplug the power adapter from the BT30D PRO, plug the power adapter directly into the AC power source, and see if the LED will light up. If it still does not light up, it may be a problem with the power adapter. Please contact us to replace the power adapter.
- Is there any other DC12-36V power adapter at home? You can use the camera or router’s power adapter to connect to the BT30D PRO, test to see if the BT30D PRO can be turned on.
- Make sure all the cables are fully connected.
- Adjust the treble and bass control of the power amplifier to achieve the right tone.
- Please try to change the sound source and cables to test.
- No. BT30D PRO does not support Dolby, aptX, aptX HD and aptX Low Latency.
- It can be connected all the time and it is safe without power consumption.
- If the item will not be used for a long time, please unplug the power plug to prevent the item from being burnt due to lightning strike.
- Yes, you can do it. You don’t need to connect all the outputs.
- SUB freq is to adjust the output frequency of passive subwoofer, the adjustment range is 0-300Hz.
- Try to change a Bluetooth device.
- Ensure that there is no interference from other electronic equipment between the BT30D PRO and the audio source.
- Put the sound source close to the BT30D PRO.
- Replug the power adapter.
- BT30D PRO is suitable for most home audio-visual systems, it can drive 20-200 watts, 2-8 ohms speakers.
- Try to reduce the sound of the sound source.
- Try to change the audio source to test.
- Reduce the volume of the treble bass amplifier.
- Ensure that the positive and negative poles of the speaker output do not touch together. Some relatively large banana plugs are easy to touch together and cause a short circuit.
- Yes, the wide voltage AC 110v-240V for power input can be used in any country. You only need to match the power cord adapter of the corresponding country.