The T10 amplifier is a multifunctional audio amplifier with integrated Wi-Fi 2.4G, Bluetooth 5.0, AUX IN, USB stick playback and more. You can easily install and create a smart audio system with the T10 amplifier, supporting AirPlay, DLNA, Tuneln, iHeartRadio, Deezer, HIMALAYA, Spotify, Tidal, Napster, Qobuz and local playback. Add the T10 amplifier to your current home stereo system and Wi-Fi network, then stream your favoriate audio via Wi-Fi and Airplay for easy Wi-Fi multi-room control!
|Bluetooth Name:||“Fosi Audio T10”|
|Wi-Fi Name:||start with “Fosi Audio T10”|
|Power Supply:||24V 4.5A|
|Output:||100W + 100W @3G|
|Frequency Range:||20Hz – 20kHz (±1 dB)|
|Bluetooth Transmission Distance:||10M|
|Input Mode:||Wi-Fi + Bluetooth +U-Disk + AUX|
|Output Mode:||Passive Speakers +PRE-OUT|
Product Overview & Control Functions
Infrared Remote Control
Fosi Audio T10 *1
Remote Control *1
DC 24V Power Supply *1
User Manual *1
Prepare 1: T10, power supply, passive speakers or active subwoofer or other amplifiers or the headphone, speaker wires or banana plugs;
Prepare 2: Connect the T10 to the passive speakers via the speaker wire or banana plugs, or connect the T10 to the active subwoofer or other amplifiers or the headphone via 3.5mm AUX output;
Prepare 3: Connect the power supply to the DC input;
Prepare 4: Short press the Power Switch to turn on the T10 amplifier.
Note: Be sure that the Power Switch is in the OFF position before connecting the power supply.
Note: Please turn down the sound of your phone and T10 before playing to avoid the volume being too loud when you turn on your device.
How to connect the speaker wire?
Method 1: Bare wire connection illustration
① Release the horn terminals block terminals;
② Insert the two ends of the speaker wire into the amplifier and speaker terminal holes;
③ Tighten the horn terminals.
Note: Please avoid the speaker wires being exposed and touching the amplifier casing, as this may cause a short circuit fault.
Method 2: Banana plugs connection illustration
① Release the banana jacket;
② Loosen the screw;
③ Insertion speaker wire and tighten the screw;
④ Tighten the banana jacket;
⑤ Insert the banana plug into the horn terminals of the speaker and amplifier.
Note: Please take care to avoid contact between the two banana plugs and causing a short circuit fault as some of the banana plugs are metal cased.
Bluetooth for example
Prepare: Bluetooth device (Phone for example)
Step 1: Press the Multi-function Knob to select to Bluetooth mode, “BT” display is flashing;
Step 2: Turn on the Bluetooth on your phone and search for: “BT HIFI AUDIO” or “Fosi Audio DA2120A”, connect to the DA-2120A, “BT” display is always on;
Step 3: Open the audio application, play and enjoy!
3.5mm AUX Input for example
Prepare: audio source (take a phone as an example), a 3.5mm AUX cable or a 3.5mm AUX to RCA cable (some devices will need).
Step 1: Connect your phone to T10’s AUX interface via a 3.5mm AUX cable;
Step 2: After connecting to T10, the indicator light shows Orange light;
Step 3: Open the audio application, play and enjoy!
Ethernet/Wi-Fi/U-DISK Input for example
Prepare: A phone that can connect to Wi-Fi and WiiM APP, Ethernet or Wi-Fi, or U-DISK
Step 1: Connect the network cable to the LAN IN port of T10, T10 will automatically recognize the network and the white indicator will stay light after successful connected.
Step 2: Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi.
Step 3: Open the audio app and drop songs onto a single T10 or control multiple T10s via WiiM APP, play and enjoy!
Step 1: Open WiiM APP, click “Add Device”.
Step 2: Click “WiiM Cobblestone”, click “setting”, select the Wi-Fi name start with “Fosi Audio T10” and connect it.
Note: If there is no “setting” on your WiiM APP, please find
“Fosi Audio T10” in your phone’s WLAN Settings and connect it.
Step 3: Back to WiiM APP and enter the Wi-Fi password to pair T10 with the network, the white indicator will stay light after successful paired.
Step 4: Make sure your phone and T10 are in the same Wi-Fi.
Step 5: Open the audio app and drop songs onto a single T10 or control multiple T10s via WiiM APP, play and enjoy!
Insert the USB flash drive into the U-DISK port of the T10, the T10 will automatically recognize the songs in the USB flash drive and play music. The white indicator will stay light after successful connected.
About WiiM APP
1: WiiM APP Network pairing
• Please visit APP Store or Google play to download WiiM
• Connect T10, according to the Wi-Fi mode.
Note: Before using the WiiM APP, please make sure the T10 and your speaker are properly connected and in working condition.
- Adding other T1Os that are not connected to the router. If you want to add other devices that are not connected to your home wireless network, you can do the following: Click “+” in the device list and follow step 1.2. Once the addition is complete, the newly added device will appear in the device list.
• How to name the devices.
Find “Rename” in the settings, you can name the device according to your needs. For example, if one of your speakers is placed in the bedroom, you can choose to name it Bedroom, and the other one is placed in the living room, you can name it Living Room.
2: How to use WiiM APP?
- Simultaneous and individual playback functions
This APP provides powerful sync play function. Swipe lek on the song playback screen to bring up the “DEVICE LIST” interface, where you can see the usage status of all your devices. You can drag and drop devices to form a network group in the “DEVICE LIST”, and synchronize audio playback within the group, as well as modify the sound channel of each device separately to create a more comfortable listening environment for you!
The search function allows you to search for the singer or song you want to listen to on the Internet according to your needs.
Click the heart icon in the playback interface to favorite songs in My Favorites. You can see your favorite songs by clicking My Favorites in the main control screen. You can also manage your favorite songs, delete them or add them to your custom list.
• My Music
The My Music feature refers to the local collection of songs, select the songs you want to listen to and drop them to the connected devices.
• Music Services
Supported sources: Tuneln, iHeartRadio, HIMALAYA, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Qobuz.
• e.g. Spotify (Airplay support)
Drop music from Spotify directly onto a connected device via Airplay, and control it via WiiM APP.
3: How to use Airplay?
Take APPLE MUSIC as an example to demonstrate the Airplay function, open APPLE MUSIC, select the song you want to play, and select the device you want to play music from the Airplay list.
1: Can I use T10 to create a 2.1 Channel system?
- Yes, you can connect two passive speakers via “Speakers Out” and one active subwoofer via “PRE-OUT” to create a 2.1 Channel
- Please use a 3.5mm audio cable to connect your active Subwoofer to the “PRE-OUT” output
2: If I have multiple speakers distributed in different rooms, can I control them all at the same time?
- Yes, you can control the sound level and left and right channels of each speaker on your phone via the WiiM You can also choose synchronized playback or individual playback in the WiiM APP to achieve the effect you want.
3: Why does the sound is cracking or make a lot of electric noise?
- Please make sure all the cables completely pushed into the devices, incompletely connection will cause this
- Please remove all the inputs then check whether cracking noise disappear or not, the cracking maybe from the audio source or input cables.
- If you are not using the original factory standard power supply, please replace the power supply before testing. Many power supply in the market have large interference coefficient, which will cause a lot of current sound.
4. How to play my music?
- T10’s Wi-Fi setup as well as multi-room and stereo configurations are done via the WiiM app. After setup you can play your music using the music players and streamers we include or leave the app and use your own.
- For example, if you’re into play on your iPhone, select T10 as the phone’s audio output in the iOS Music app. Or if your favorite player has audio output settings included, as many do, you can select T10 as the output within the So you’re not stuck using only our app as there are other options for Android and iOS.
Note: Since there is no Airplay for Android, you can only drop music to T1O in the music apps that support it. Due to the compatibility problem, not all music apps can play music smoothly at the beginning, which requires you to be patient and try a few more times.
5. Can I use wired headphone with T10?
- Yes, you can connect your headphone with T10 via “PRE-OUT”.
6. Can I use more than one phone to connect T10?
- Yes, please make sure that each of your phones has the WiiM APP installed and connected to the same network, then you can see and control the T10 on each phone.
7. Can I use my phone to drop songs from Spotify onto the T10?
- If your phone belongs to IOS system, you can drop directly through Airplay.
- If your phone is part of Android, Spotify streaming can work through a Premium account.
- My Bluetooth device can’t pair with T10?
- Make sure that T10 is on Bluetooth mode and the blue indicator is flashing, while it stay light shows successful Bluetooth
- Make sure that T10 is not paired with other
- Make sure that the distance between your device and T10 is not too long, close your device to T10 to have a try.
- Make sure there are no obstacles between your device and T10, obstacles will affect the Bluetooth operation distance.
- Please try to change another Bluetooth audio source to
- Please plug your power supply one again and restart the T10 and then try to connect again, try to use another brand of mobile
9. Why can’t I find a Wi-Fi name on my phone that starts with “Fosi Audio T10”?
- This is usually caused by the Wi-Fi name being hidden, you just need to press and hold the “WPS/MODE” button for 3 seconds and the Wi-Fi name starting with “Fosi Audio T10” will be
10. One channel does not work in Wi-Fi/D-Disk mode?
- Please test whether the Bluetooth and AUX input have the same problem first.
If the two modes have the same problem, swap the speaker cables of the left and right channels, or change another speakers, and then test whether this channel still does not work;
- If only AUX or Bluetooth mode does not work, change the audio source, change the AUX cable and test again, and make sure that all the cables are completely pushed into the device.
- Please contact us for free if you have any question, we will do our best to help you!
11. Can I leave the T10 power on all the time? Does it safe?
- Sure, T10 is a class D amplifier, it will cost very low power when nothing playing through it, and it’s safe for you to leave it on all the time.
Any problems please leave a message to the customer support email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Fosi Audio products have an 18-month limited warranty on parts and labor from the date of Please contact us if you have any problems.
About Fosi Audio
- Fosi Audio designs and builds innovative audio products with all your music in mind. Great sound, simple but elegant designs, high-quality materials, and truly useful features are what Fosi Audio is about. We sincerely hope you get as much enjoyment from our products as we’ve had to create them!
Our website: www.fosiaudio.com
Amazon store: www.amazon.com/fosiaudio
Our Youtube channel: Fosi Audio
Our Facebook page: Fosi Audio
Call us: +49 33389171782
After-sale Service and Technical Support Email: email@example.com